Most people love trees, whether they are in one’s own garden or in a public space. They are beautiful to look at and provide a wide range of benefits, including reducing pollution, providing shade, and functioning as a vital part of the local ecosystem. Occasionally though, a tree will need to be removed, and this is where expert arborists can help.
Why Remove a Tree?
There are a number of reasons why a tree might need to be removed from either a public or private space, including but not limited to the following:
- Disease of the tree that could cause it to fall, drop branches, or collapse
- Old age resulting in instability
- Infestation by insects or other nasties
- Damage to the tree because of storms or high winds that have caused it to become dangerous
- The need to make space for building and construction works, either private or public
- The tree has become invasive or detrimental to nearby property
The good news is that the best tree surgeons in Kent can deal with all of these issues.
One of the biggest problems is that trees in public spaces can become a health hazard. When they become unstable due to decay, disease, or old age, they can be a danger to property, animals, and people in the area. The last thing that anyone wants is to be hit by a falling branch or to have a tree fall on their car or house!
Trained arborists are experts in safely removing trees without posing a risk to nearby property, people, or animals. If you need a tree removed, always call an expert.